Power your business with energy from the sun
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) modules harness energy from the sun and generate this into electricity for use in and around your building. Solar Photovoltaics not require direct sunlight but rather depends on daylight to produce electricity, meaning a system can provide energy all year around, even on a cloudy day.
Solar photovoltaic systems produce energy on site which reduces your reliance on the grid. This is healthier for the environment than relying on electricity produced using fossil fuels, and as this is self-generated it can lead to a decrease in energy costs too.
Why Choose Solar PV?
- It’s simple and easy to install
- You could gain access to the governments Feed-in Tariff scheme
- It connects to other technologies such as Battery Storage and Electric Vehicle Charging
- It can be easily monitored via Energy Monitoring software
- It’s a great way to raise the green credentials of your business
- and it's environmentally friendly too
The Cost of Solar Panels
Solar power is currently the cheapest form of renewable technology to produce, which is why it is widely accepted to be the best option throughout the world. However, the overall cost can depend on a variety of factors, including the:
- Size of your roof or available land
- Size of system required
- Direction of your roof
- Angle of your roof
- And the type of panels required
We can discuss the price of PV panels further through a free quotation, contact us today on 0800 058 8899.