From survey and design, through to installation and maintenance, we offer turnkey solutions for your business.
At Emtec Energy our key focus is on delivering bespoke Solar Photovoltaic systems for commercial and industrial High Energy Users, whilst also providing an extensive portfolio of services such as energy monitoring, control strategy analysis, design, supply, installation and maintenance of renewable technologies, and general advice on how to make your building as efficient as it can be.
We offer all our client’s obligation-free Solar PV surveys to scope the potential of their site and offer tailor made solutions. As part of our initial feasibility study, we provide detailed payback analysis on systems based on self-consumption assessments and energy costs.
Our MCS accredited and degree qualified Solar PV & Battery Storage Design Engineers have significant experience across a broad range of commercial and industrial projects and can add significant value to your Renewable Energy project. You can have absolute certainty that our solutions for your business will be bespoke, comprehensive and detailed.
Supply and Installation
For all our projects, from a roof mounted Solar PV System on a manufacturing facility to a large Air Source Heat Pump for a food production facility, we deliver a Turnkey Service. This means we are fully involved from the beginning to end of your installation ensuring that your chosen technology is installed correctly and safely. We use quality materials and our installations are overseen by our Group Health and Safety Manager and a Project Manager which ensures a smooth, safe installation.
At Emtec Energy, we will endeavour to install at a date that is suitable for you. Prior to works being carried out our operatives will visit the site to carry out a risk assessment and explain the method of installation and estimated time of final delivery.
Under the MCS scheme and RECC we are required to ensure that employees and sub-contractors undertaking installation work meet the necessary industry requirements and have had the required training. Each installation is overseen by a senior technician, and we offer a workmanship warranty on all installation work.
Why Choose Emtec Energy?
- A Complete Turnkey Solution: Delivering everything necessary for the successful installation of your Solar PV from initial consultation through to commissioning and maintenance
- Customer Focus: Ensuring a tailor-made solution to your site requirements
- Innovative Products: Liaising closely with our partners, ensuring the most efficient and cost-effective products are utilised
- Experienced Work Force: With an established reputation within the Building Services industry
- Support and Backing of a Larger Organisation Emtec Group - Giving you absolute peace of mind