Cover your buildings heating requirements with power from the sun
Solar water heating systems capture heat energy from the sun and convert this for use around your building. This is provided through solar thermal panels which are best fitted to your roof, however can also be installed on the ground assuming the area is free from obstructions.
As solar thermal installations depend on heat from the sun, they can provide most of your heating and hot water requirements between April and September. Although thermal energy is less effective in the winter, it can still provide significant input towards heat demand which can contribute to alternative heating connections.
Solar Thermal energy systems provide a versatile and truly renewable energy solution that can be implemented into or assist existing renewable energy systems.
Why Choose Solar Thermal?
- It’s simple and easy to install
- You could gain access to the governments Renewable Heat Incentive
- It works well with other technologies such as Solar PV
- It can be easily monitored via Energy Monitoring software
- It’s a great way to raise the green credentials of your business
- and it's environmentally friendly too, helping to reduce building emissions
The Cost of Solar Energy:
Solar power is one of the best forms of renewable technology to produce heat energy, due to the cost and simplicity of an installation. However, the overall cost can depend on a variety of factors, including the:
- Size of your roof or available land
- Size of system required
- Direction of your roof
- Angle of your roof
- And the type of panels required
We can discuss the price further through a free quotation, contact us today on 0800 058 8899.