Is your business EV ready?
Electric Vehicle (EV) charging is becoming increasing necessary with the uptake of electric, hybrid and low emission vehicles increasing at an exponential rate. Locations such as hotels, car parks, offices, factories, warehouses, restaurants, stadiums, leisure centres and retail spaces will soon have to adapt to accommodate this new wave of travel.
Typical EV Charging options include:
- Workplace: For staff and visitors
- Fleet: For fleets and company vehicles
- Public: For the general public
- Rapid: For those in a hurry, available for private and public use
There are various charging speeds to accommodate every type of user, such as:
- Slow (up to 3kW) which is best suited for 6-8 hours’ overnight
- Fast (7-22kW) which can fully recharge some models in 3-4 hours
- Rapid AC and Rapid DC (43-50kW) which can provide an 80% charge in around 30 minutes.
Reasons for choosing Emtec Energy
We are certified installers for Rolec EV, enabling us to offer a variety of high quality EV charging stations. We offer basic charging that’s affordable and adaptable, available in locations such as offices, hotels and restaurants etc. We can also install high end street charging facilities with security in mind. These units are robust, heavy duty and hard-wearing, designed for high risk areas such as streets and car parks.
Choosing the correct EV charger for your business can be confusing. Knowing which charging stations, connectors and cable types depends entirely on your needs and the needs of your customers. Speak to us today to find out which EV solution is best for you.